Novelette Witt is a California licensed Real Estate Broker and is the Principal Broker/Owner of Morgen Real Estate®, Inc. an independent Los Angeles South Bay-based brokerage with a wealth of experience in residential real estate, residential income properties and property management.
Novelette’s background includes a career that span more than 20 years of experience in Business-to-Business Sales, Advertising & Telecom; with great emphasis on contract negotiations, client relations and strategic planning and marketing. Originally from the Caribbean island of Jamaica, Novelette lives in Torrance, California with her husband, Michael, and their Miniature Pinschers, Jack & Luigi.
Business Administration – Marketing, Bachelor of Science California State University, Northridge (CSUN)
Novelette has been a proud Volunteer Tutor for Los Angeles Public Library Adult Literacy Program since 2014. She also enjoys, hiking with Jack & Luigi, traveling, caring for her Tillandsias (air plants), visiting flea markets (& thrift shops), watching her husband windsurf, is a budding golfer and wine connoisseur.
An active member of …
- National Association of REALTORS® (N.A.R.)
- California Association of REALTORS® (C.A.R.) 2017-2021 State Director
- Women’s Council of REALTORS®, 2021 President-Elect
- Credentials Committee, Chair 2021 (C.A.R.)
- REALTOR® Risk Management &Consumer Protection Forum (C.A.R.)
- Legislative Committee (C.A.R.)
- South Bay Association of REALTORS® (South Bay AOR)
- Diversity & Inclusion Committee (South Bay AOR)
- Government Affairs Committee (South Bay AOR)
- Minority Apartment Owners Association (M.A.O.A.)
- Asian Real Estate Association of America Greater Los Angeles (AREAA-GLA)
- Los Angeles Latino Chamber of Commerce (LALCC)
Designations & Certifications
“It felt like forever with all the paper work involved, I was not too excited about going through all this but Novelette somehow managed to make it fun
especially when I was starting to feel overwhelm, she kept me on track, was patient and always with her eternal optimism.”