Novelette Witt is a California licensed Real Estate Broker since 2010 and is the Principal/Owner of Morgen Real Estate, Inc. an independent Los Angeles South Bay-based brokerage with a wealth of experience in residential real estate, residential income properties and property management.
Novelette’s background includes a career that span more than 15 years of experience in Business-to-Business Sales, Advertising & Telecom; with great emphasis on contract negotiations, client relations and strategic planning and marketing. Originally from the Caribbean island of Jamaica, Novelette lives in Torrance, California with her husband, Michael, and their Miniature Pinscher, Jack.
Business Administration – Marketing, Bachelor of Science California State University, Northridge (CSUN)
Novelette has been a proud Volunteer Tutor for Los Angeles Public Library Adult Literacy Program since 2014. She also enjoys, hiking with Jack, traveling, caring for her Tallandsias (air plants), visiting flea markets (& thrift shops), watching her husband windsurf, is a budding golfer and wine connoisseur.
Active member of …
- National Association of REALTORS® (N.A.R.)
- California Association of REALTORS® (C.A.R.), 2017-2018 State Director
- Communications Advisory Committee, Chair 2018 (C.A.R.)
- MLS Policy (C.A.R.)
- Transaction & Regulatory Committee(C.A.R.)
- Young Professional Network Forum (C.A.R.)
- South Bay Association of REALTORS® (South Bay AOR)
- Government Affairs Committee (South Bay AOR)
- Asian Real Estate Association of America Greater Los Angeles (AREAA-GLA)
- Los Angeles Latino Chamber of Commerce (LALCC)
Designations & Certifications
- Seniors’ Real Estate Specialist (SRES®)
- At Home With Diversity® (AHWD®)
- Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS)
- Real Estate Negotiation Expert (RENE)