Novelette Witt is a California licensed Real Estate Broker and is the Principal Broker/Owner of Morgen Real Estate®, Inc. an independent Los Angeles South Bay-based brokerage with a wealth of experience in residential real estate, residential income properties and property management.
Novelette’s background includes a career that span more than 20 years of experience in Business-to-Business Sales, Advertising & Telecom; with great emphasis on contract negotiations, client relations and strategic planning and marketing. Originally from the Caribbean island of Jamaica, Novelette lives in Torrance, California with her husband, Michael, and their Miniature Pinschers, Jack & Luigi.
Business Administration – Marketing, Bachelor of Science California State University, Northridge (CSUN)
Novelette has been a proud Volunteer Tutor for Los Angeles Public Library Adult Literacy Program since 2014. She also enjoys, hiking with Jack & Luigi, traveling, caring for her Tillandsias (air plants), visiting flea markets (& thrift shops), watching her husband windsurf, is a budding golfer and wine connoisseur.
Active member of …
- National Association of REALTORS® (N.A.R.)
- California Association of REALTORS® (C.A.R.) 2017-2020 State Director
- Communications Advisory Committee, Chair 2018 (C.A.R.)
- Home Ownership Housing Committee (C.A.R.)
- Legislative Committee (C.A.R.)
- South Bay Association of REALTORS® (South Bay AOR)
- Government Affairs Committee (South Bay AOR)
- Minority Apartment Owners Association (M.A.O.A.)
- Asian Real Estate Association of America Greater Los Angeles (AREAA-GLA)
- Los Angeles Latino Chamber of Commerce (LALCC)
Designations & Certifications
“Novelette was very knowledgeable about the property and the area. I felt that she was straight-forward about the negative or down-side of aspects of her work. After closing, Novelette asked for feedback on her services and seemed sincere in wanting to improve the negative. She also recommended service people for electrical, plumbing and carpentry, as I mentioned the changes and improvements that I anticipated to make the house "mine’.”