Novelette Witt is a California licensed Real Estate Broker and is the Principal Broker/Owner of Morgen Real Estate®, Inc. an independent Los Angeles South Bay-based brokerage with a wealth of experience in residential real estate, residential income properties, and property management. Morgen Real Estate®, Inc is a Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB) and Minority Business Enterprise (MBE).
Novelette’s background includes a career that spans more than 20 years of experience in Business-to-Business Sales in Advertising & Telecom; with great emphasis on contract negotiations, client relations, strategic planning, and marketing. Originally from the Caribbean island of Jamaica, Novelette lives in Torrance, California with her husband, Michael, and their wildly adventurous Miniature Pinscher, Luigi.
Business Administration – Marketing, Bachelor of Science California State University, Northridge (CSUN)
Novelette has been a proud Volunteer Tutor for Los Angeles Public Library Adult Literacy Program since 2014. She also enjoys, hiking with Luigi, traveling, caring for her Tillandsias (air plants), visiting flea markets (& thrift shops), watching her husband windsurf, is a budding golfer, and wine connoisseur.
An active member of …
- National Association of REALTORS® (N.A.R.)
- California Association of REALTORS® (C.A.R.) 2017-2021 State Director
- Women’s Council of REALTORS® – South Bay, 2021 President-Elect
- California Association of Real Estate Professionals, Secretary
- Credentials Committee, Chair 2021 (C.A.R.)
- REALTOR® Risk Management & Consumer Protection Forum (C.A.R.)
- South Bay Association of REALTORS® (South Bay AOR)
- Diversity & Inclusion Committee, Co-chair 2021 (South Bay AOR)
- Government Affairs Committee (South Bay AOR)
- Minority Apartment Owners Association (M.A.O.A.)
- Asian Real Estate Association of America Greater Los Angeles (AREAA-GLA)
- Los Angeles Latino Chamber of Commerce (LALCC)
Designations & Certifications
“Novelette is enthusiasm, energized and knows her stuff! I strongly recommend her. She is my real estate agent for life!”